Below is Braden's new bedding! Greens & blues...
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Braden's Nursery!
Now that the Holidays are over, we've started to get Braden's nursery together....after all, he'll be here in 9 short weeks! We originally were going to do an airplane theme but all the aviator nursery bedding we liked was out of stock. Go figure. So, Jeff suggested a jungle theme instead since we already have some hand-painted jungle characters hanging in the nursery which also hung in Jeff's nursery when he was a baby!
Below is Braden's new bedding! Greens & blues...

See how spotless this room is? It wasn't this way a week ago. It had hand me down clothes and blankets EVERYWHERE. I went through everything and sorted all items into different piles. That is as far as I got, it was just too overwhelming. Jeff took over and literally did 12+ loads of laundry...and I'm talking he folded and put away everything too. I was SO THANKFUL! He cleaned & organized the room like a true engineer would :-) He is the best!
Below is Braden's new bedding! Greens & blues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment