The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Monday, January 10, 2011
To the Dentist!
Now that Madeleine is 3, she can go to the dentist! We didn't waste any time getting her in for her 1st appointment. A few weeks ago we read "Show me your Smile, Dora goes to the Dentist" since Madeleine is OBSESSED with Dora the Explorer these days. I think reading the book helped a lot because Madeleine ROCKED her dentist appointment today! She did so good! She had her teeth cleaned, flossed, fluoride treated and then watched a movie and picked out a toy. When she left, she said, "I love the dentist"! Well I hope she continues to like it because her mama hates going to the dentist :-)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment