The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Friday, January 21, 2011

We're In!

Madeleine is all set to go to preschool next year! We are so excited! We found two preschools we really liked at the preschool fair last year and I have been in touch with the both since summer time. The whole process is a bit silly...I hate even saying the words, "Madeleine got into preschool"...this is not college people! But, even with the economy the way it is, this community continues to grow and there are A LOT of kids in this area and not that many preschools. So then comes waiting lists, down payments to hold your spot, ect. But, I can now breath a big sigh of relief because Madeleine is all set to go three mornings a week next year. She is going to love it! She is ready for it!

No comments: