The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Monday, June 6, 2011
4 kids!
I glimpsed what it would be like to have 4 kids today while I watched a friend's little boy & girl. I think I could do it...for about 24 hours. I was BUSY! Thank goodness Braden slept for most of it and Madeleine & Taylor got along so well or it would not have gone so smoothly. Little Lauren is a cutie pie...so quiet and sweet. But I was afraid she would get into something she wasn't suppose to so I watched her like a hawk while Madeleine & Taylor played nicely together. I even snapped a photo of Taylor wearing Madeleine's Snow White dress...he didn't want to wear it for long but I couldn't resist snapping a photo for Shannon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment