I don't want him to grow-up. I want him to stay a baby. I am enjoying him so much!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Friday, June 17, 2011
Rocking Braden
I had Jeff snap a photo of me rocking Braden the other night. I wanted to capture the special moment before time flies by and I no longer get to rock him anymore. We are so busy with two kids that I feel like I don't get to enjoy these little moments as much as I did with Madeleine. He is such a cutie pie though and I love to watch him fall to sleep at night. He has the cutest little smile and always smiles up at me...even when he is beyond tired. He is a happy little guy!
I don't want him to grow-up. I want him to stay a baby. I am enjoying him so much!
I don't want him to grow-up. I want him to stay a baby. I am enjoying him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment