The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Tantrums?
Can you imagine this sweet little blueberry face throwing a tantrum? I can...and yes he does! Wow, I'm scared for what the next 6-months will bring. He's already showing his strong will by screeching, pulling away when I am holding his hand, or just sitting down when I am trying to get him to walk someplace we need to go. He's even thrown a few objects and rolled around on the floor screaming. Did Madeleine ever do this? I can't remember...I guess I'll look back at the blog to see :) I find it's best to keep him fed, well rested and busy to avoid tantrums! Off to the YMCA, the park, the lake, or digging in the sandbox will definitely be our summer plans. We will be busy little bees!
No comments:
Post a Comment