I braved taking the kids to the lake by myself...I wanted to see how Braden would do and if it's something that's worth going to this summer. I'm still undecided. I thought maybe Braden would sit and be so interested in the water and rocks that I could relax for a moment...um, no! Not going to happen!
Braden sat for a minute or two and then he was up, stumbling around the rocks and almost falling. He loved it there though and so did Madeleine. They really enjoyed exploring so I think I will go back, but my wishes of a relaxing afternoon are not going to happen...not yet anyways!
Look at Madeleine...this is ice-cold water and she's up to her waist in it!
I didn't have a relaxing time but someone else did...
Madeleine took this picture of Braden & I
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Friday, May 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment