It was just Madeleine & I for most of the weekend. Jeff was busy at an engineering conference on Friday night and ALL day on Saturday so Madeleine and I hit the town.
Madeleine had her first visit to an Irish Pub (the same one we went to when Jeff's sister and brother-in-law were in town) on Friday night! An Irish Pub you say? That's right! Up here on the ridge, it is probably 95% families so all the restaurants and pubs have to cater to families. So the Irish Pub which just opened a few months ago allows families until 8 pm and after that, it is a 21 and over establishment. It is a pretty cool place with HD TV's which includes private "in-booth" viewing. They even have an Xbox & Wii!
I met another mom for a quick drink and bite to eat! Madeleine was a bit over stimulated with all the noise, the tv's and lights but I actually rocked her to sleep at the booth. I had her out past her bedtime (I'm a bad mama) but we made it home for a quick bath and bottle...then off to dreamland for Madeleine.
Grandpa & Grandma Schroeder came for a visit on Saturday and watched Madeleine so I could get some cleaning done. Then we headed out to lunch at PF Chang's and to do some shopping for the house.Jeff was home with Madeleine on Sunday - a daddy daughter day! I headed out to meet Kristy for lunch to celebrate Kristy's 30th b-day - 2 months past due! But I forgot my camera - shoot! We then had Rob & Megan over for dinner and to catch up...we haven't seen them in over a year because they have been traveling throughout Asia for 9+ months and just got back into town a few months ago. We enjoyed hearing all about their trip and they finally were able to see our new house and meet Madeleine.

1 comment:
You're already taking her bar-hopping?! Fun! :) I love your updates--you've got yourself a beautiful familiy!
Post a Comment