The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A trip to Bellingham!

Madeleine & I carpooled up to Bellingham yesterday with Amy & Odin for a playdate. I was nervous about going because I have never driven that far with Madeleine (Bellingham is about 2 hours north of Seattle). Both Madeleine and Odin slept the entire way up and the entire way back home! Hooray! It was so nice to have them sleep because Amy & I had lots to talk about...like usual!

Here is a pic of the babies at the playdate. From left to right: Odin, Taylor, Dominic & Madeleine

And I hate to even say this because I know I am going to jinx it...but Madeleine slept from 7:30pm - 5am this morning! I woke up at 3am wondering what the heck was going on since she usually wakes up around 2am or 3am. But she was still asleep and both Jeff and I got a great night of sleep last night...it's about time!

No comments: