After spending over a month here at home, Kevin, Julie, Emma & Audrey are headed back to Chile. I am so happy that I was able to meet baby Audrey and of course catch up with Julie! Madeleine enjoyed playing with Audrey too!
We said goodbye on Saturday while celebrating Audrey's 1st Birthday. I was sad to say goodbye but hopefully it won't be too much longer until the Gibsons are back here in Washington...or maybe I can somehow talk Jeff into vacationing in Chile!

Here's Kevin at the BBQ
My college friend Emily with Madeleine
Julie's oldest daughter Emma (Audrey was sleeping so I didn't get a picture of her)

Julie & I...Audrey asleep in her lap
The Family!
2 comments:
Darn it...You posted before me! Great pictures...it was fun seeing you again and chatting about our Blogs! Madeline is adorable and I look forward to chatting more. Maybe we will jet off to Chile together and leave the kids and hubby's at home! Stef
Haha, I love M's little pout in that last pic...
xo,
k
Post a Comment