Here is Jenni & I with the prego lady :-)
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Andrea's Baby Shower
We threw Andrea a baby shower to help her get ready for her baby girl who is due in November! It was a very fun party and Andrea got a lot of fun, cute, and usuable things for her baby!
Here is Jenni & I with the prego lady :-)
The grandma's-to-be sitting with my mom
Yummy baby cupcakes in Andrea's colors
Mindy doing the string game
Andrea & her mom
Ms. Madeleine joined the party after her nap
My mom & I gave Andrea a husky/coug blanket...Andrea is true Husky fan and her husband is 100% Cougar

The cutest thing ever...Jenni gave Andrea a Husky cheer outfit!
Tricia & Mindy
Leslie & Holly
Here is Jenni & I with the prego lady :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment