The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Happy Birthday Raymont!
My nephew Raymont turned 10 today! We celebrated over the weekend with all of his family and friends. Since his birthday is so close to Halloween, the kids usually dress up and this year Raymont was a Clone Warrior...whatever that is! I can't keep up with all the kids movies, ect. :-) Madeleine wore her monkey costume but got too hot in it so we took it off and I didn't get a picture of Raymont in his costume either. Shoot!
Here is Raymont's cousin...he was Indiana Jones and he is SO ADORABLE! I just want to squeeze him!

Action shot - He blew out all 10 candles and made a wish! It was yummy cookies and cream ice-cream cake...I could go for some more right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment