We got to the pumpkin patch early and we were the first and only people on the hay ride to the patch. Mommy & Madeleine
After about 12 different shots, this is the best we could do. Madeleine would not look at the camera. Silly girl!
We got a big pumpkin for Jeff & I and a baby one for Madeleine
Here is Madeleine that same day getting into her toys - so cute!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
A trip to the Pumkin Patch!
Jeff and I took Madeleine to a pumpkin patch near our house the last weekend in September. We went a little early but the weather was amazing and I was determined to get a good family picture on the beautiful, sunny day! It was so much fun! It will be even more fun when Madeleine can run around and understands what Halloween is all about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment