The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
She's Crawling!
Madeleine crawled today! 2 days shy of her 9-month birthday and on her daddy's birthday! She has been scooting, rolling and trying to crawl for a little while but she actually crawled across a room today. I tried to get her to crawl to me but I think she was tired and went back to rolling. It seems she will only crawl to something she really wants, not me obviously, but something she really wants and can't have...like a cord! I can't take my eyes off her for a second now. It was very exciting to watch her crawl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting! You have to get a video one of these days!!! Happy bday to Jeff! Love ya, Kristy
Post a Comment