The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Now that I'm 1 years old...

  • I weigh enough and I'm old enough to sit face forward in my carseat!


  • My mommy takes me to fun classes at Gymboree Gym!



  • I get to go to the kids club at my mommy's gym and play while she works out (during the day!!!)

  • I get to drink whole milk and eat yummy food like mac n' cheese!

  • I get invited to lots of birthday parties! It's fun having other baby friends!!

    But I'm not totally a big girl yet. I still like my bottle before naptime and bedtime. Every once in awhile, I like to fool my parents into thinking I want to go to sleep...but then I don't. It's pretty funny to me, not to them of course.

    1 comment:

    Stacia said...

    I couldn't turn Ellie around in her seat till she was almost 2 and the only reason I did was because her legs were to long...so funny. Can't belive how fast the last year has gone. Wow