This child likes to eat! My goodness, all I do is feed him! Nursing is going much better this time around so I am happy about that! I've decided that I'm not cut out for cluster feeding from midnight - 2am so he gets a bottle of formula at that time...and sometimes Jeff helps out too at that time so I can get some sleep.
We are really enjoying him! So far, he is a really good sleeper and easy baby. I know it can change at any moment so for now, we are enjoying our calm baby!
Here he is as we head to the doctor!
Madeleine is enjoying her baby brother and wanting to hold him every moment she can! Jeff is still home and will be home for another month so Madeleine is getting plenty of attention from him :-) I actually made it out of the house with her this morning for our first mommy-daughter date to Starbucks for breakfast and to story time. She gave me lots of hugs and kisses which I have missed!
No comments:
Post a Comment