The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Braden Jeffrey has Arrived!
Braden Jeffrey has arrived! He arrived on 3/4/11 at 7:32am weighing 8lbs, 11oz and 20 1/2 inches long! We are so excited to finally meet our precious little boy! We are still in the hospital and will post more pics when we get home. We are doing well and trying to rest but it's hard in the hospital. The delivery of our little boy is one for the record books - wow! He was delivered within 22 minutes of arriving at the hospital...no time for an epidural or anything. It was INTENSE! But I have to say, I feel great! Other than the lack of sleep, I feel really good. I wasn't planning on having a natural birth but it went so quickly, I didn't have a choice. I don't know how women do it for hours on end, I could barely take it for the short amount of time I had to endure. But it's already a distant memory as we get to know our darling little boy! We love you Braden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment