The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kiss Me, I'm Irish!

Madeleine & I took Braden on his 1st walk today around the block. I thought it would be good for us to get some fresh air while the sun was shining. Braden didn't seem to enjoy the walk much. I carried him for half of it and he was in the stroller for the other half. Madeleine enjoyed helping me push him around the block though!

Braden was all ready for St. Patty's Day with his festive hat and outfit. We found Madeleine some green to wear too. No Irish food for us tonight though, we opted for Italian and even enjoyed a glass of wine!




Another pic from our day, Jeff & Madeleine playing a game of Dora Matching!

No comments: