The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Braden Jeffrey!
I'm finally get a chance to update the blog with Braden's pictures! Braden was born 4 days early on 3/4/11 and it was a fast delivery! I went into labor around 3:00 am with contractions about every 15 minutes. From there they came quicker and quicker and by the time we left for the hospital at 6:30 am, they were about 1 - 3 minutes apart. I got to the hospital about 7am, in the delivery room at 7:10 and he was born at 7:32am! A quick delivery! No time for an epidural which I had not planned :-) I am not one for pain and this was the most excruciating pain I have ever been in. I don't know how women do natural labor for hours on end. The short time I did was enough! The upside to a natural delivery is that my body feels great, really. I barely have any pain anywhere. Of course we are tired though! The labor was INTENSE! We are so glad he is here now! He is such a sweetie pie! A good eater and good sleeper so far. Madeleine is doing pretty good too. She has been with her Grandpa & Grandma Schroeder since the birth and will come home tomorrow. She seems to like Braden and is very sweet to him. I think she misses our attention though so we will need to really include her when she comes home. Enjoy some pics!
Here he is right after delivery

Madeleine came to visit the day he was born and received a gift from Braden!
No comments:
Post a Comment