In front of our hotel on the beach...
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Ola from Mexico!
Jeff & I headed to Cancun, MX for a week for some sunshine and well deserved relaxation! We left Madeleine with Jeff`s family in Dallas and can't thank them enough for taking such good care of her while we partied it up down South! Well...we didn't actually party too much but we had a great time! As my friend Kristy would say, it was GLORIOUS! Our hotel was amazing...beautiful pools, comfortable room, yummy restaurants and the Caribbean Sea was breathtaking. So blue and so warm! Warmer than our pool! The weather was warm and sunny while there, typical of this time of year. We slept with the window open every night to hear the waves crashing and we both slept so good. Hope you enjoy our pics!
In front of our hotel on the beach...


This was our favorite pool to hang out at. It was an infinity pool with awesome views!

The view from our room

Of course I had to take one of these shots to remember what I got to look at each day while laying out. I already want to go back.
Everyday I would swim to this spot and look out. I loved the view!
Our hotel had three great restaurants - this one was appropriately called "The Beach"
Our last night in Cancun. I was sad to leave the warm weather but happy we got to be together and relax for a week! We were both missing Madeleine too.
Rumor had it that MTV Real World was being filmed at our hotel for next season. I guess I'll know for sure next year but this film crew followed their every move. Bazaar!
Our Room - the hotel was pretty modern so I tried my best to look cool in the picture! LOL!
Just me having a drink in the lobby
One of the restaurants in our hotel was an Asian Bistro and we had yummy sushi!
Jeff enjoying a Cuban cigar
Most days we just laid by the pool but one day we took a trip to Xel Ha and Tulum. Xel Ha was amazing! The park is centered around a natural inlet and lagoon. The inlet of Xel-Há is a natural aquarium where hundreds of species inhabit; such as tropical fish and an abundant flora. In the park there is also a turtle reserve. We loved it! We snorkeled, jumped off cliffs (well Jeff did, I was too scared), went off a rope swing and just relaxed. It was a nice change of pace for the week.
In front of our hotel on the beach...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment