I am still watching Eleanor once a week. Eleanor is almost 2-years old now and she brings over all kinds of new treats for Madeleine to try. Last week Eleanor shared her Pirates Booty with Madeleine and Madeleine kept eating it up! She loved it!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Monday, March 30, 2009
The last few days...
We haven't been up to much, just the same old stuff. Here are a few pics from the last week...
I am still watching Eleanor once a week. Eleanor is almost 2-years old now and she brings over all kinds of new treats for Madeleine to try. Last week Eleanor shared her Pirates Booty with Madeleine and Madeleine kept eating it up! She loved it!


I am still watching Eleanor once a week. Eleanor is almost 2-years old now and she brings over all kinds of new treats for Madeleine to try. Last week Eleanor shared her Pirates Booty with Madeleine and Madeleine kept eating it up! She loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment