The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day! We were pretty low-key this St. Patty's Day. Madeleine & I went to our last session of gymboree today and M had lots of fun. I think every baby and every adult had green on! We loved gymboree and will do it again but are taking a break from it to get back into swimming.

After gymboree, we headed to the gym so I could workout and Madeleine could play. Again, the gym was a sea of green with people running or lifting weights in their green shirts. Even the men had green on. Pretty funny!

We didn't eat any Irish food to celebrate. Instead, Jeff brought home some yummy Vietnamese food from our favorite Vietnamese restaurant! We all tried our best to wear some green...Madeleine has on her striped green pants, I'm wearing a shade of green (yes, I know it's closer to blue) and Jeff in his green sweater. That's the spirit!

No comments: