The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Noooooooo!!!

Madeleine's mantra this week is "Noooooo"! She is definately letting us know that she is her own person with her own opinions! She is LOVING saying "no" and shaking her head back and forth. She thinks it is pretty funny...and so do we...for now!



Madeleine is still practicing her walking but would rather crawl right now. We're done with her night time bottle (hooray!) but we haven't taken away the nap time bottle yet. We just started this weekend and no matter what we did, she fell to sleep. I'll have to get creative this week and think of another way to take it away. I don't have the heart to do it cold turkey...I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: