So, Madeleine has been weaned down to two bottles for awhile now...leaving her two most important ones, her nap time bottle and her bed time bottle. Madeleine's doctor has urged us to take away these last two but I didn't want to before our trip to Mexico when we left her with Jeff's family for the week. But now that we are home, it's time to start.
"They" say to take away the most favored bottle last which for Madeleine is her nap time bottle. Tonight we skipped the bed time bottle and so far, it's going just okay. She is crying a little in her crib but I'm not sure if she misses her bottle or has a headache from hitting her head twice tonight when she fell from trying to walk. The bumps and scrapes are just beginning.
I'm apprehensive about taking away the nap time bottle...we've got such a great routine and it is SO easy to get her down for her nap which means I get some down time! I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment