The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
I meant to say something else...
Yes, it has happened. I said that four letter "s word" and Madeleine repeated it. I said outloud but just talking to myself, "this carpet looks like s#%&" and she repeated me. I silently laughed even though I know I shouldn't be. Why is it that when I try to get her to say a toddler friendly word, she won't repeat me but when I say that, she does? Why is that word so easy for toddlers to say? Oooops!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no:) We started saying Newman when we want to use the s word when D was little it's sort of stuck. It's amazing what they pick up on:)
Post a Comment