The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Madeleine & Mommy visit Alki Beach!

Madeleine and I visited Alki Beach today! I've been wanting to go walking over there all summer and time has flown by and I finally made it over today. I MISS West Seattle so much. Lots of wonderful memories there.

It was a bit cloudy today but we still had fun! Madeleine had a GREAT time. She loved looking out at the water and seeing all the boats and birds. We played on the beach a bit, played at a playground and then hit my very favorite grocery store (Met Market) for some goodies and some yummy lunch! We then took lunch to Jeff's office and ate with him! Madeleine LOVES visiting Jeff at work and ran all around....barely taking time to eat anything. She cried for dada all the way home.


I've always wondered who lives here





Shortest slide ever
M drives the boat!

I LOVE this photo! Madeleine just loves seeing her dada!

No comments: