Kathryn is quite a cutie pie! She looks just like my brother did in his baby picture.
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Friday, August 7, 2009
More Pics of Baby Kathryn!
I spent the morning helping my sister-in-law with Kathryn! I went over to give Sharyn a little break! We all know how it is to have a newborn at home and not be able to get anything done so I held, fed and rocked Kathryn while Sharyn got to do a few things...like take a shower and throw some laundry in! Thanks to Jeff, he stayed home with Madeleine today so I could actually help. With Madeleine around, there is no way I can really help ;-)
Kathryn is quite a cutie pie! She looks just like my brother did in his baby picture.

Kathryn is quite a cutie pie! She looks just like my brother did in his baby picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment