Madeleine went pee pee in the potty yesterday! But, Jeff and I are not getting too excited yet. She's been showing some signs that she knows when she is going potty so we bought her a little princess potty chair. She likes to sit on it but we've had a few occasions where she'll sit on it and then stand up, walk away and then go pee (or poop!).
Yesterday, after I changed her diaper, she then walked over to the potty and pointed. So, I asked her if she had to go again and then I took off her diaper and realized that she had just gone but put her on the potty anyhow. She then peed a little bit! I tried to get all excited and show her what a good girl she was for going in the potty but she just looked at me like I was crazy. I don't think she truly grasps the whole idea yet but it's a start!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment